HOW TO GET HERE?
HOW DO I GET TO THE TOURIST OFFICE?
L’Isle-Adam is at the crossroads of some major routes from Beauvais – Paris and Cergy – Roissy, and just 32 kilometres from Paris.
- coming from the North of France, along the motorway A16 and the N1
- from Roissy along the N104 then the N1
- from Paris on the motorway A1 then the N1 towards Beauvais, or on the motorway A15, A115, then the N184, or the motorway A1 and A3 via Roissy.
- from Cergy-Pontoise along the N184
There are two lines that can take you to the L’Isle-Adam – Parmain train station:
- Paris-Gare du Nord: Persan via Valmondois
- Pontoise: Persan-Beaumont